Tame List (was Re: Wow)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy Folks!
     If'n its me yer referrin' to, well, I've calmed
down a WHOLE lot since then. I have resigned myself to
the fact that Bush will bring about the total
destruction of life on earth, and then God'll sort us
out.
    So there's really nuthin' to get much riled over,
any more, is there?
    Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>