removing broken tuning pin

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:39:14 -0600

Nope, but thanks foe mentioning Anyone going to Nashville who has not =
regestered as yet?
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Ross=20
  To: spalding48@earthlink.net ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 2:35 PM
  Subject: Re: removing broken tuning pin

  The one I have is an old Hale one from Tuners Supply.
  I just never checked in the Pianotek Catalogue, but good point their =
tools seem to be better.
  The best quality tools in a catalogue, seem to be Renners.
  Oh yes, don't forget Mother Goose, he might have one.
  Regards,
  John M. Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca