OT: DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN ! (MISSING "UNDER GOD")

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Sat, 01 May 2004 12:06:57 -0500

Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:16 PM
Subject: DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN !

 Pepsi has a new patriotic" can coming out  with pictures of the Empire
State Bldg. and the Pledge of Allegiance on them.

However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God".

Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone.
If this is true, then we don't want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate
office. So if we don't  buy any Pepsi product, they will not be offended
when they don't receive our money that has the words "In God We Trust" on
it.
HOW FAST CAN YOU FORWARD THIS ONE

=

--