DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN ! (MISSING "UNDER GOD")

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Sat, 1 May 2004 14:00:07 -0400

Hi all,

> However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God".

Hmmmm...  I would kinda prefer it that way...  the way it used to be...
with separation of church and state, the way our Constitution intended,
rather than reflective of a theoracy like Iran.

HOWEVER, this is an urban legend.  It's a hoax that's been circling the
Internet for a very long time.  Please don't spread it further.  There's
enough spam on the Internet already.

Peace,
Sarah