as long as we're...

Sun, 02 May 2004 00:22:25 +0200

Ah... you werent supposed to say the answer :)... But now that you
did... reminded me nearly at once of an old card trick I used to do...
You shuffle the cards and show the guy a red and black 2 which you
insert into the deck... then shuffle thoroughly but being carefull to
keep the other two 2's on top... which you <<magically>> tap up from
within the deck.  I even managed to fool a person or two with this down
through the years.... grin... go figure

Cheers
RicB