BIG TIME [OT] .. RE : (MISSING "UNDER GOD")

Sun, 02 May 2004 12:14:10 +0200

Rob Goodale wrote:

>So then what you are saying is that life as we know it will never be the
>same, we will all be forced into oppression, and everyone will be forced
>into church because the work God is in the pledge?  Is God really that bad?
>Are you afraid of God?  You should be.
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT

No... I am actually not afraid of God one iota.  Any God who's supposed
to be responsible for the entirety of all creation... who's supposed to
be all powerful, all seeing, all everything and the living manifestation
of all good which at the same time is capable of making mankind so
stupid as to not be able to see the basic sense in being good to one
another... and instead choose seemingly limitless expressions of self
destructiveness so oppressive that  we need to struggle to hide our eyes
from the daily dailies of human behaviour.....  any such God either

1 Does not really exist to begin with
2 Is not worth my time in anycase
or
3 Is such a sadistic SOB that it does no good fearing it or not cuz
whatever you do you are screwed.

But by all means... cower in fear those of you who will...

For my part... I just try to be a nice guy... you know... that bit JC
talked about...  I find humans, myself anyways... have their hands more
then full just trying to achieve that satisfactorilly enough without
pretending to advise the rest of the world on how they should or should
not live their lives.

Sorry for the rant.... I guess I am sick and tired of all the damage God
fearing folk in all their many varieties around the world are doing to
us all.

RicB