hammer rail felt

Sun, 02 May 2004 12:18:15 +0200

You cut them yourself out of dense felt... whatever thickness you feel
is needed. Get a felt cutter for making it look good... or make one
yourself.

What screw are you talking about.. the damper rail pedal screw ??  If
so...it wants a little lost motion, and any adjusment to it needs to
take into consideration that it actually is supposed to move the damper
rail in so far... no more nor less.

Cheers
RicB