Re: "!!!EXTRA!!!" ... "Thump Finally "C himes In" On Latest  Religious Fracas! "

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:27:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/04 6:11:19 PM, deanmay@pianorebuilders.com writes:

> What amazes me is how offended you and a few others get when you don't lik=
> what is being discussed. What happened to tolerance?
>=20
>=20

Tolerance?=A0 Tolerance for people who don't recognize that this is a place=20=
to=20
discuss PIANOS?=A0 NOT GOD?=A0 How you could miss that is beyond me.=A0

Go to Jesus.com for C#%^#'s sake!=A0 (You'd probably want to discuss pianos=20
there.)=A0

It is offensive to discuss religion in public, let alone here where it shoul=
d=20
be very clear that the only acceptable topic for discussion is PIANOS.

Let me repeat that: the only acceptable topic.=A0

The ONLY.

ACCEPTABLE.

TOPIC:

PIANOS.=A0