CELLULOID BEAVERS

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:58:01 -0700

Thumper said: "1) "Celluloid" dates to the 19th C, but I have never
seen it on a  piano earlier than the 'teens.

2) "THE Beaver" is exactly how Ward and June referred
to their son.

     Respectfully,
     Thump

Thumper,
Re: #1- You aren't paying attention. Either that or you don't have any Early
Victorian or English Overdamper Pianos to cope with.<G>
As for #2- The Beaver is definately the Cleavers thing. I agree. However, if
you read my post Carefully, you might understand and get the JOKE!<G>
Cultural Policia? Humph! Obviously, grammatic English isn't part of the
criteria for status?<G>
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I