"!!!EXTRA!!!" ... "Thump Finally "Chimes In" On Latest Religious Fracas! "

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 03 May 2004 05:41:44 -0500

The only time I & others get offended as you call it, is when you
and others keep on keeping on talking about something totally OT
when more than just myself have asked you (all) to stop! Why is
this? Hmmm?

Besides, I'm not offended by it at all. I'm offended that you and
a few others seem to have no respect at all for what this list is
intended to be. I, as well as others, occasionally make an OT
comment, joke, etc. but we don't keep dragging it out.

Off my soapbox now. Again! But I'm NOT throwing it away!

Avery