FW: Re: pinblock drilling angle, with pin bushings

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 3 May 2004 08:12:39 -0500

PS - I just changed my Nashville registration to include the Rebuilding
Skills Workshop, so I can learn how Ron drills pinblocks in the piano.

Michael Spalding
spalding48@earthlink.net