pinblock drilling angle, with pin bushings

Mon, 03 May 2004 19:24:58 +0200

You know... I never really looked close... just been using em as thats
what they were for.  I'll take a look tommorrow... but I suppose they
are birch of some sort.  I'll take a picture of one of the bags I have
sost ya's all can see.

Cheers
RicB