"!!!EXTRA!!!" ... "Thump Finally "Chimes In" On Latest Religious Fracas! "

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 03 May 2004 19:05:19 -0500

I thought I said that in my post!!!!! I admit to it!!!!!
No fits on my end. It seems like most of them are on your end!

This is over, Dean. I will not reply to any more of your posts
on this subject. Obviously, we'll never agree on this subject,
so I'm not going to subject the rest of the list to it! If you
do, then that's YOUR problem. Over and out! PERMANENTLY!

Avery

P.S. Why can't you confine yourself to piano related posts? I've
enjoyed some of your questions and your responses! We'd all get
along a lot better if you (AND Thump) would do that! :-)

I honestly have nothing against you at all! I just get tired of
seeing religious/political/whatever posts on a piano technicians
list! There are other lists much more suitable to that type of
post! Hint, hint!