Dear Mr. Avery

Tue, 04 May 2004 09:58:42 +0200

Grin.. I just love these kinds of replies to Political or Religous OT
threads...

One starts by pointing out that such posts have nothing to do with the
general topic of pianos... then without further ado engage directly in
the OT thread with a counter attack... directed right at ones person.
And not only that.. but one feels the need to do it in public... to
display for all to see ones own position on the (both) matter (s).

And folks wonder why I take a more dispassionate view to all this.  I
especially like the closing line below.... no hostility in  piano
topical threads..... ROLF !

Cheers
RicB