Bargains for Rebuilders

Charles E. Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 20:11:05 -0500

List,

One of my out of town clients, Morningside College in Sioux City, IA,
wants to sell 12 pianos including a Baldwin D, 2 Baldwin L's, and a
Baldwin F which the music department no longer needs. The attached notice
is from Dr. James March, piano department head. He would like to get bids
on the whole lot, no single unit sales.

Since he is not stating any kind of base asking price, I think these
pianos could be had for very little money. This is a golden opportunity.

Charles Faulk
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/msword