Old Baldwin models

Tue, 04 May 2004 07:30:42 -0500

At 07:16 5/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't know what the letter was.  I had a model "E" (I believe it was)
>that I rebuilt many years ago and it had an "h" before the 5 digit serial
>number.  I never did figure out what the "h" was.
>
>David M. Porritt, RPT

Musta meant it was a Heck of a piano.  The one I have here just has the "E"
above the serial number stamped on the underside of the belly.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.

---Wm. Shakespeare - Merchant of Venice