OT (Tom's rant)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 May 2004 15:22:25 +0000

Yikes!  Tom, does this have anything to do with going back into musical
theater?  Otherwise I guess you just reached the end of your fuse.

Kindof on topic:

I recently lost a long-time client - the cancer finally won.  Her Mason &
Hamlin A will be moving to her daugter's house soon.  I've got to go remove
the dampp-chaser before the move, and then install it again later.  (Movers
requested)  The grandkids are taking lessons, so grandma's piano will be a
welcome upgrade from the acrosonic they've played on for a few years.

Life and death... family.... it brings a different perspective to things.

Like RicB repeated:  "Don't worry, be happy"

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

<huge snip>
Say...speaking of you...how did you come up with that nickname?   Perhaps
everyone on the list should come up with their own nickname.   I'll start!
mean, I'll follow Thump's lead:

OT Hater