More Journal Stuff

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 16:26:43 -0400

At 11:49 AM -0400 5/4/04, John Hartman wrote:
>When I returned from Quebec City last night my mail box was full of
>many messages expressing your concern for the continued well being
>of the Journal. Many of you expressed support and encouragement for
>the job Chris and I have been doing. For these massages we are very
>grateful.

John, I'm sorry the weekend in Quebec City didn't help the situation.
You'll find plenty of people willing to give you support. But I for
one am not going to do it on PTx. PTG-L is where the PTG internal
matter belongs. (I'd also give that document a new url, and post that
solely on PTG-L.)

With Best Wishes,

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"