Shortening plastic keytops

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Wed, 05 May 2004 00:33:00 +0200

Thanks for input, Dave.

This job was for covering the keyboard of an old Erard upright, which I
bought to take off its ivory  (which was just perfect) and to put it on
an old Pleyel concert grand which had celluloïd keytops replacing junk
ivories.  By the way, this Pleyel has an interessant feature : the SIDES
of the keytops are covered (still) with ivory.  I had never seen this
before.
But I am not sure to understand what a laminate trimmer is (my english
is what it is).  Can you describe it ?  Or should I call Conrad Hoff for
translating into french ?

Regards,

Stéphane Collin.