Some details on a moderated pianotech

Wed, 05 May 2004 18:50:02 +0200

Andrew

This is a great idea,  pretty much along the lines of what I suggested a
couple months back for handling the archives... just set up another list
that has one function only.. to subscribe to pianotech and serve as a
filter for all OT posts.  Your particular twist on that general theme is
even better... allows those who like the list for what it is to continue
as is, and allows those who clamour for a moderated list to have their
wish filled, and at the same time takes care of the achive question as well.

I congratulate you on a brilliant idea !

RicB