Some details on a moderated pianotech

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 12:26:33 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2004 9:18:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
I mean... who is going to
monitor your version of pianotech ??...
No one. It will be imperfect. Just less imperfect. If everyone knows there's
an easy place to take off-topic posts, I think it's more likely they will. If
someone who cares sees an OT post on pianotech, he can simply send a private
reminder to the sender. Informal moderation.

It's also cheap and easy to implement on a test basis. I don't consider it
unreasonable.

Bob