pianotech-m

drwoodwind@att.net drwoodwind@att.net
Fri, 07 May 2004 14:00:32 +0000

Hi all,

I've stayed out of this one so far...

What I haven't seen discussed are the "lost ones".  I personally know of a few techs in our chapter that have unsubcribed because of the volume of posts that pianotech produces.  I see this as a way of encouraging a higher number of high-level, busy techs to join our discussions.  Yes, there will be a time lag, but those that are busy don't always get a chance to check their email often anyway.  The archives are much easier to search and surf than they used to be, so anyone missing out on part of the discussion could always look back to see what has come before.  All of this will depend on the ease of the system Andy sets up for the rotating "filterers" - I for one, hope it works!

Ron Koval
Chicagoland