Decker Bros. Upright

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 10:50:19 -0400

A local called me the other day and said they were trying to get rid of =
an old upright. I asked what was the manufacture. They called back and =
said Decker. I spelled it back: D-E-C-K-E-R! Yup, Decker.

Stopped by to look at piano today. No Decker, but rather a B-E-C-K-E-R. =
1922. Rather ho-hum. I declined the freebie.

So now I have also seen a Becker.

But I am tempted at the 1900 open-pinblock 54" nice walnut cabinet Knabe =
upright I was offered for the price of delivery.

Hmmmmmm, do I really need another upright? Hate to let it go.......

Terry Farrell

  greetings,

            I 've never heard of Decker Brothers uprights, but I have =
heard of Becker Brothers uprights. I have one. It is built like a tank.

  Julie Gottchall,
  Reading, PA