2 part Question

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 8 May 2004 21:22:32 -0500

>>For part 2
I recommend ... YOU!
Bushing is easy to learn and do.
=20
Brian,
=20
I=92ll second that motion. Bill Spurlock, http://www.spurlocktools.com/, =
has a terrific pamphlet on the process and very good tools for the =
project, tools that will pay for themselves with the first rebushing job =
you do. We=92ve done both the single caul and the two caul methods (he =
sells both) and find that the two caul method works best for us. He=92s =
also got great tips for using hot hide glue right on the web site, which =
is the best glue to use for the job. I resisted learning to use hot hide =
glue for over 15 years. His article and tips showed me how easy it can =
be. Now I=92m sold.=20
=20
I=92m sure there are other sources for good rebushing tools. I just =
happen to be familiar with Spurlock=92s.=20
=20
Blessings,
=20
Dean