Lacquer fight! Lacquer fight! OT

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 9 May 2004 18:19:14 +0200

But no, I dont feel euphoric, so much excessive beauty makes me even cry

Is it grave, dottore ?

of course if the bench squeaks.... and if the rollers are misplaced all is
wrong again !

-----Message d'origine-----
De : antares [mailto:antares@euronet.nl]
Envoyé : dimanche 9 mai 2004 17:36
À : oleg-i@noos.fr; Pianotech
Objet : Re: Lacquer fight! Lacquer fight!

On 9-mei-04, at 16:54, Isaac OLEG wrote:

  And our wonderful Wurzen Filz is absolutely guaranteed without genetically
modified wool inside, in fact the only secret is that the sheep's usually
are driven to eat grass near Chernobyl and that gives that very springy wool
quality (if I have well understood Andre's lecture on the subject).

Yeah, and that too explains why we feel sort of euforic and a little fuzzy
after voicing Wurzen hammers.... *(::: > ))

(btw, do you guys out there realize that this post will be bounced in the
future, just because it was not really piano related?)

(;

friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek