PT Secret Handshake

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Mon, 10 May 2004 08:12:47 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Ford" <fordpiano@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
:
> I've seen a few posts lately from
> people who don't often post, about not feeling credentialed, not knowing
the secret
> handshake, etc.  What would make those of you who don't feel credentialed,
and
> who perhaps know as much or more than those who frequently post, feel
credentialed?
> Any lurkers out there care to comment?

How about the little dance and gestures for the water buffalo lodge that
Fred & Barney make on the Flintstones?  Perhaps we could have some kind of
movement that one makes when tuing a spinet.  Maybe even printed T-shirts?
Hey, this has possibilities for the convention!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV