First post test

Kurt KurtGearheart@comcast.net
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:06:56 -0600

Assuming this works, hello everyone.

I'm a piano tuner/tech in Santa Fe, NM, with nearly 25 years experience,
(mostly residential tunings, with some rebuilding, and quite a lot of
concert work over the years) who's enjoyed and benefited from reading the
archived pianotech, but has never participated in any
mail-list-serv-thingies before.

Again, assuming this works, my next post will have more relevant content.

I'm currently rebuilding an ancient and rare Zeck square grand, (only my
second square grand rebuild) and I *might* have some questions as the
process unfolds.

;-)

Bye now... and remember Jack, (let's all say it in unison), giving your
monkey a good whippen every spring is key to ensuring his good temperament.
If you want to let-off on the punishment, just give him a fifth before he
goes cycling, and he'll never get the drop on you. If he asks you to
scratch his back - check for fleas first.

Sorry...   ;-0)

(He waits to see if this works...)