Gas price increase

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:12:46 -0500

For myself, I raised my tuning price form $82 to $85 to cover the gas =
increase.  So far, since 4/1/04 NO ONE has asked why.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Artisan of Wood
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Topperpiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 5:20 PM
  Subject: Gas price increase

  Hi, How is everyone coping with the gas price hikes? I work in an area =
that requires me to drive several hours a day and I have calculated that =
my gas costs have gone up about $40.00 a week.  I am raising my prices =
accordingly.  Won't say what they are or will be but I will be dividing =
the increase among my customers.  How is everyone handling this?