Gas price increase

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 06:56:32 -0400

says, "The discussions are about technical problems encountered in
tuning and servicing pianos."  Gas prices are not a technical problem.

But this list is moderated by those who use it, so in a sense it is up
to us to decide what is appropriate to discuss and what is not.  I
reckon there will always be disagreement about where to draw the line.
My opinion is that the cost of gas is directly related to the occupation
of being a piano technician, so I don't mind this topic.  If the list
members want to talk about it, we talk about it.  If not, others will
soon join you in your opinion.

Regards,
Clyde