Gas price increase

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 08:17:47 -0500

Gas is unbelievably cheap. We were paying this much for gas back in 1980 at
the end of the disastrous Carter years. Anybody remember? Even the recent
30% increase probably means only a 2-3% reduction in profitability max for
most of us.

All over the world people pay much more than we Americans, a whole lot more
as some on this list have already pointed out. Thank God it is only
$2/gallon here. It could be a lot worse, and probably will be before it is
over.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272