Gas price increase

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 09:00:15 -0400

The post did not suggest that pianos use gasoline, but rather addressed =
a significant every-day overhead cost factor affecting all of us who =
make piano service calls.

Definitely not OT.

A technician can make a service call unimpeded regardless of which =
computer operating system s/he uses (if a computer is used at all - many =
of us do not employ computer use in our business). However, we all =
consider overhead costs in our everyday business and we all use gas =
every time we make a service call (except for Andre Oorebeek, who, on =
occasion, uses a higher form of transportation).

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Hechler Family=20
  To: davidlovepianos@earthlink.net ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:29 AM
  Subject: Re: Gas price increase

  So for once I decided to be a horses a++, so since when do pianos use =
gas ?=20

  As other persons keep crabbing at me, this is a piano tech list. So =
I'll state my question again, since when do pianos use gas ?

  Pain,

  David Love wrote:

    I consider this on topic as it's about how to conduct business.  So =
I've removed the OT moniker. =20

    David Love
    davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

      ----- Original Message -----=20