Disgusted for the good ol' days

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 19:39:16 +0000

Yo! Rob,

I've been around here for a good long time, and I even took the time to read
back as far as the archives go, before posting the first time.  I think the
sheer volume is an issue for some folks, while the off-topic police are out
there as well.

Maybe you missed the 'point' of pianotech-m.  As I understand it, pianotech
will revert to the wild, wild, west of old.  No {([OT:])} codifying needed,
just post whatever goes, and the subscribers decide what they think of it.
In addition, there would be the "Readers Digest" pianotech-m, with some
volunteers skimming the daily mess of pianotech and posting the piano-only
posts there.  I'd imagine that we'll lose a bunch to p-m, but I hope that
we'd recover some folks that have left in the last few years to add depth to
our piano knowledge base.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

[snip]
For those of you who =
can't handle this may I suggest that you start another list elsewhere =
and leave well enough alone?  Hey, the internet is an  absolutely HUGE =
place.  There is plenty of room to create that sort of list.  Please =
just relax for a change and enjoying the flying feathers.  Stupid CAN be =
fun.  Think of something really off-topic to talk about such as, oh I =
don't know say... 70's disco fads.  Then have fun trying to relate =
pianos to it.  Be careful, you might actually find yourself having fun.  =
Smiling could be fatal for those of you who have a brittle face.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV