Disgusted for the good ol' days

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Tue, 11 May 2004 15:49:06 -0500

RIGHT ON ! !   Agree completely !!  I'm sure the people who started this
list, didn't see the list as
an inbred place, which didn't tolerate outside ideas, or opinions. I
think that almost any subject
connected to the music business is not off topic, and can be found to
have related interests.
We as tuners see other tuners as people who share so many similar
problems, piano or customer ,
which maybe makes us unique in that respect.  There are many other
reasons for sure, but that's
plenty, because you pointed most of them out, very well.  I still can't
wait to get home, so I can
get to my PC, and check the list. I'm always looking forward to hearing
other opinions, which don't
agree with mine, because I'm interested why they are different.  If
every body agreed with me, this
list would sure be dull.

Carl / Winnipeg