Lurker response

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 00:13:46 EDT

the discussions but un-subscribed for two reasons. I don't spend a lot of time
on the internet so whenever I logged-on my "in box" would take too much time
to sort out the junk, personal and Tech-list. The other reason is that
following the message thread can sometimes be annoying. Whenever personality clashes
or religious discussions have heated up the forum, the folks who enjoy
discussing piano related topics usually stop posting for a while until the dust
settles and the demeanor of the group changes.

Now, I go straight to the Archive and select the month's discussions by
selecting the "subject". I can see what topics are being bantered and how heated
the discussions are by the number of participants involved. I have wanted to
chime in occasionally but I feel that because I am not a subscribed member my
comments shouldn't rate merit on the playing field.

For my infrequent visit's to the list I enjoy most of the material and
everyone involved in it. I keep it that way by avoiding discussions that are off
topic, opinionated and loathe.

David Chadwick RPT