New Ronsen Wurzen hammers

Wed, 12 May 2004 14:38:38 +0200

Tompiano@aol.com wrote:

> Dale and List ( and Ronsen staff)
> I just installed my first set of Wurzen Ronsen hammers. WOW! This is
> the most incredible sounding of hammers I have ever installed. Move
> over Abel!
> Tom Servinsky

Whats your experience with these hammers Tom... when and where and how
much lacquer was needed, what amount of needling was needed ?

I just got done with an installation of a set of one of Andre's Wurzen
Hammers by Renner.  A Bluthner... I mean this think simply sparkles....
without a hint of harshness.  Big round boomin sparkly mellow crying
beautifull sound.  All at the same time :)

Cheers
RicB