CA & Yamaha Pins

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 11:12:49 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck,

Thanks for the response. You're right, there were no
other respondents. I decided to propose the method to
my customer based on the success I've had with several
old uprights and a spinet. I hope they decide to give
it a try.

It's good to know that it's been done on a U-1
successfully.

Thanks again,
Dave