Wurli growing action brackets? (Horugel, too?)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:47:09 -0400

Friends,

Does anyone know if Horugel (by Samick) grand piano brackets grow?  What
are the symptoms?  I only tune one, but this morning when I went to
remove the action the hammers wouldn't clear the front bar (rail, beam,
whatever).  I didn't recall that being the situation the last time I
removed this action.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger