"TP" (OT)

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 22:24:23 -0500

I think we should lighten up a little bit here on TP. I do agree with =
Cy=92s comments on credibility and accountability, which is why I=92ve =
always used my name as part of every email address I=92ve had and every =
screen name I=92ve had. But TP has not been rude or uncivil. Even though =
we=92d all like to know his name, let=92s give him a little space to be =
different. =91kay? We aren=92t all the same, as the recent OT flap has =
proven. And that is a good thing. ;-)
=20
Blessings
=20
Dean
=20
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On =
Behalf Of Cy Shuster
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:02 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: "TP" (OT)
=20
I'm a moderator of another online forum (for the software "3ds max"), =
and while we allow guests to read messages, we require real first and =
last names in order to post messages.  It not only promotes civility =
(which can get out of hand), but also increases the credibility of the =
posted content.
=20
--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV