"TP" (OT)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 15:25:49 EDT

      Dean & Tp
   I agree Dean & personally I can recognize the voice of experience proper=20
name or not. You simply don't make up that kind of technical expertise. If=20
you've had your privacy violated one might understand the desire for anonymi=
ty. I=20
for one welcome another experienced voiced & input, proper name or not. TP,=20
someday you'll trust us dude.
   Mr Lacquer--grin
I think we should lighten up a little bit here on TP. I do agree with Cy=E2=
=80=99s=20
comments on credibility and accountability, which is why I=E2=80=99ve always=
 used my=20
name as part of every email address I=E2=80=99ve had and every screen name I=
=E2=80=99ve had. But=20
TP has not been rude or uncivil. Even though we=E2=80=99d all like to know h=
is name,=20
let=E2=80=99s give him a little space to be different. =E2=80=98kay? We aren=
=E2=80=99t all the same,=20
as the recent OT flap has proven. And that is a good thing. ;-)
=20
Blessings
=20
Dean