Solving the TP Mystery

Yardarm103669107@aol.com Yardarm103669107@aol.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 16:49:22 EDT

I have been trying to find out who TP is for about a month in order to use
his name in a Q&A column for the Journal, giving him proper credit, and to seek
his permission to do so. I have gotten one response from him wondering why I
wanted his name and nothing more.

We at the Journal depend on contributors being somewhat forthcoming in this
regard; in this case, good material will just be deleted if not attribitable.
Thanks to everyone else who have been so helpful over the years.

Paul Revenko-Jones
Assistant Editor, PTJ