Kick Stand

Jenneetah yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 16 May 2004 19:00:05 -0400

--============_-1127374087==_ma============
Hi. I'm new on the list.But I thought I'd share with you this idea
for handling plates around the shop.Putting a plate on an upright
tilter is an old idea.But when I wanted the plate off to the side and
out of the way, I always had to look for a stray piece of wood to
chock the tilter in the upright position.This spring clamp is much
cooler.When turned down to 6 oclock, it will do the chock job.When
you want to lower the tilter to horizontal, you just take your toe
and move the clamp to 3 or 9 oclock and it's completely out of the
way.(When you want to hold the tilter vertical with no plate on it,
the center of gravity will have moved on the wrong side of the clamp,
so you have to move the clamp all the way down to the far end before
the empty tilter will balance.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: clampchock.jpg