Solving the TP Mystery

Mon, 17 May 2004 08:51:42 +0200

Oh for frimmenees sakes..

What does this have to do with anything.  The Journal cant print his
stuff for obvious reasons... and so what...? The last thing this guy
cares about is whether he's printed or not.  The guy is just here
contributing what he has to offer on a basis he is quite comfortable with.

We are not dealing with Inagaddadavidda here, nor does a printed
quotation have anything to do with anonymous gifts.

Cheers
RicB