Solving the TP Mystery

Mon, 17 May 2004 11:07:13 +0200

BB ??

Nah... perhaps... but ... nah....

-- number one  BB has no real reason to reform... nothing really to
reform from IYAM.
-- number two  BB's style of writing is a bit different.

on the other hand...

attention to spelling is one of BB's trademarks, and well formulated
articulate posts are also associated with BB.

but all in all.... I think we are dealing with somebody else who has
other reasons to remain in the grey.

Makes a great mystery tho... somebody could right a Philip Marlow book
on this me thinks.

Ahhhhh... small pleasures..... grin

Cheers
RicB