hydraulic adjustable benches

Mon, 17 May 2004 13:55:33 -0500

Folks,

perusing the archives didn't seem to do me any guud.

Where would be the current source of hydraulic type benches. The only ones
we have here are (getting to be old)  Kimbaldörfer. As they have become the
bench of choice, they have also gained battle wounds and jealousy.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.

---Wm. Shakespeare - Merchant of Venice