hydraulic adjustable benches

Tue, 18 May 2004 05:29:11 -0500

At 20:33 5/17/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>
>Paul Jansen company has the rights to the Bosendorfer hydraulic bench
>design.  They do not manufacture them any longer, but they may be able to
>help with parts.
>
>Don Mannino RPT

Thanks, all,

I'll give the good folks in Oshkosh a call later and see where it goes from
there.

Dave,

I always called them hydraulic (especially after one of the hoses broke),
but technically I guess they would be pneumo-hydraulic since there is that
little pressure tank with air/water. If you don't bleed the air out of the
hoses, you get a nice gurgling when adjusting height as well as a very
bouncy ride.

If Jansen has the rights now, maybe they'll reupholster, too?  Last time I
checked, they didn't do any but their normal production.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.