Removing Mould

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 10:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, usually. Amazingly enough I have found that this
process, for whatever reason, leaves the bushings
right about where I want them. Of course, I am
normally doing this on upright players, not
"performance" pianos. But I have been extremely happy
with the results! This very strong soap seems to
nicely wash the crud ( it eats verdigris )out of the
bushings, then leave a bit of itself to act as a
lubricant after the outside is rinsed.
    Whatever. In my experience, it works very nicely.
    Thump