Zeppelin piano

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Fri, 21 May 2004 11:27:13 -0700

That's why the Hindenburg crashed.  Someone tried to play Led Zeppelin on
the piano and it suddendly got real heavy.  Next thing you know...

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

> I read with interest the letter in the journal about the piano on the Graf
Zeppelin.  I didn't know that a piano was on board for the
> first circumnavigation of the globe by air.  I knew that there was a piano
in the lounge on the Hindenburg.  The story that I read.
> once upon a time was that the piano was installed on the Hindenburg
because passengers on the previous generation airship (the > Graf Zeppelin)
complained that one thing that was missing was a piano.  The Hindenburg
piano was built to be lightweight and