bring 'em on! OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 12:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

I predict that the terrorists will do to the US
exactly what we did to the Soviets - force us to
militarily spend ourselves into oblivion.
They are succeeeding quite nicely, as Bush is
borrowing trillions from--who else--the Communist
Chinese !!!
     Due to the trade deficit, the Chinese ( who use
imprisoned Christians as slave labor, among others )
have most of our cash.  So Bush is borrrowing it back,
at interest, to fight this pointless war which has
made the whole world hate us, and hugely increased our
standing as a terrorist target---- exactly as all 13
US intelligence agencies warned Bush it would, in
October 2002 !!!!!!!
     But Bush doesn't care.
Let's get someone with sense and diplomacy in the
White House! Then spend a  trillion developing
renewable energy resources, and stop supporting the
genocidal regime in Israel. Then the terrorists would
go away, and we'd be safe.
     Thump