Best piano in your world.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 12:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Old Hardmans are glorious. I would "partially"
attribute the long decay to the solid ash/maple rim
and case core construction, which keeps the vibrations
going around and around ( and some back to the board )
rather than absorbing them as softer woods would.
    But that would indicate the mythical
"Circle of Sound" which we Enlightened Moderns know
really doesn't exist. Right?
    Thump