OT totals, etc.

Mickey Kessler mickeykes@charter.net
Sun, 23 May 2004 10:32:24 -0400

 >>To the few individuals who have taken over the list for their own
agendas, give it a break.  Please.  Do it for the rest of you who stay on.>>

I second that emotion.  To the "few individuals": you should be
ashamed.  Would you carp about issues of piano technology in church or at a
political rally?  Of course not; it's the wrong venue.  Why is this
different? Don't you get it?  Are you really that thick-headed, stubborn
and arrogant? Even after all the discussion telling you to cut it out, even
after causing some of the most respected technicians on the list bow out
because of your selfishness?  I reluctantly conclude "yes": you are
thick-headed, stubborn, and, above all, arrogant.

Personally, I'm not ready to unsubscribe yet.  I learn too much from the
real technicians out there who kindly take the time and trouble to share
hard-earned knowledge.  To them I am grateful.  To the "few individuals" I
am contemptuous.  Go away.  Any piano-related knowledge you may have
contributed hasn't been worth it.

Mickey Kessler